www.shpirti.albanianforum.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kërko

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tema Fundit
» A mund te beni seks me nje te panjohur?
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 pm nga koti003@hotmail.com

» Nje pershendetje per Antaret e Rinj
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 pm nga koti003@hotmail.com

» Si Mendon Munte Duash Dy Njerez Ne Nje Kohe ?
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:23 pm nga ariani

» A mund ti ket te gjitha nje Femer?
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 pm nga ariani

» Pergjigjuni duke ber dhe nje pyetje ne vazhdim
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 pm nga ariani

» fraza poezi anglisht
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm nga ariani

» Heqia e vizave per shqiptarert nje dit historike :)
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:33 am nga ariani

» pershendetje kur hyni dhe dilni nga forumi
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:10 am nga ariani

» A E NJIHNI E KENI NDJER DASHURIN E VERTET???NESE PO...SI E KUPTONIE DINI QE ESHTE AJO DASHURIA E VERTET???
fraza poezi anglisht  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:56 pm nga r_3

Shtypi i Shkruar
Menu Shpirti.net
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

fraza poezi anglisht

2 posters

Shko poshtë

fraza poezi anglisht  Empty fraza poezi anglisht

Mesazh  Snow Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:00 am

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her

Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage

If you judge people, you have no time to love them -Mother Theresa

-There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

-Guys are like Stars, They`re millions of them , But ONLY one can make your dreams come true

-Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

-Its the hardest thing I have to do...to turn around and walk away pretending I don’t love you...

-Never be afraid to fall in love, it may hurt a lot, may give you aches and pains...but if you dont follow your heart, in the end you will cry even more for not giving LOVE a chance.

They said angels were supposed to come from the sky, that means I'm lucky, cause one fell for me

;Last night I sent my angel to protect you while you slept, but he came back and you know why? Because an angel can't protect another angel

Treat me like an angel and I'll take you to heaven!

From an angel's wings, to a falling star, God made everything, but an unbreakable heart

God does everything with purpose. He created you, a beautiful angel, without wings only to make you stay with me forever;

They say Angels don't exist, so why are you here?

- God sent you down from up above. He sent you down for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest, because he knew I'd love you the best.

;You are the first angel that come into my life. You comfort me in many ways, take care of me, and make all the sacrifices to be with me, so I hope you're the first and the last angel who lightens up my life

When you find the angel of your life, hold on tight while they take you for the ride of your life

quot;You don't have to be an angel to know an angel - just open the door to your heart.

We are each of us angels with only one wing. And, we can only fly embracing each other

I believe that true love will last forever... if it doesn't it just means there's someone else out there who loves you more
Snow
Snow
Co Administrator
Co Administrator

Numri i postimeve : 151

https://shpirti.albanianforum.net

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

fraza poezi anglisht  Empty Pershendetje nga Gjermania.

Mesazh  ariani Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Abendlied

Über allen Gipfeln
Ist Ruh,
In allen Wipfeln
Spürest du
Kaum einen Hauch;
Die Vögelein schweigen im Walde.
Warte nur, balde
Ruhest du auch.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1780

ariani